Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday | July 11, 2011

On Sunday afternoon I was making a grocery list when my husband asked if I had a menu plan for the week yet.  At first I responded that I had not made one yet when I realized that I had actually created two menu plans the week before in the interest of thinking ahead.  So I had an already made menu plan and the beginnings of a shopping list already in my binder - fabulous!



Beef Stroganoff and Salad
Monday
Beef stroganoff with egg noodles
Green salad

Tuesday
Sausage Quiche
Watermelon

Wednesday
Ham and Potato Pockets
Green salad

Thursday
Beef stir fry with fried rice

Friday
Ham and Pineapple Pizza
Meaty Nachos

Saturday
Hamburgers
Baked Beans

Sunday
Lasagna Rolls
Garlic Bread

For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...