Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thrifty Thursday | Pink Dress and Rocking Chair

One of the fun things about having a little girl are all the cute clothes that are available for them.  But buying lots of girly dresses can get expensive so I'm always on the lookout when I'm out thrifting.  I was so excited to find this pink dress for Hannah on a recent trip to the local thrift store - only $4.00 for a pretty high quality dress!  And of course Hannah looks so cute in it.


Hannah was totally loving my little photo shoot and was totally cheesing it up for me.  She was also really enjoying sitting in the rocking chair that I recently picked up for her.  The rocker was a freecycle find (free!) that is destined for a future before/after post.  One of the runners is broken off and the other is ready to crack.  I also envision painting it white to put in Hannah's room.  In the meantime it sits in the master bedroom awaiting its new life.


Hannah already loves her new rocker and is trying to figure out how to get back in and rock some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...